If did not recieve a call notification for a new lead and you think you should have, please answer the following questions to diagnose:
- Make sure the lead you weren't notified for was actually imported into the system.
- Go to the notifications and routing page under settings and confirm call notifications are active.
- Make sure the lead you did not get notified for did not come in outside of your call hours.
- Go to your user profile page and make sure the number on file in your profile is accurate and active.
Once you've gone through the above steps, send yourself a test lead from the notifications and routing page.
If you are receiving voicemails but not the actual call, try the following steps in order:
- Request that your cell carrier lengthen the amount of time your phone rings before going to voicemail using these instructions.
- Setup a call forwarding number (i.e. Google Voice, etc.) and use that number on your LeadSimple profile and have it forward directly to your cellphone.
- Purchase a cell signal booster to address any potential deadzone in your workplace or home.
Please note LeadSimple isn't able to assist with cell connectivity issues or carrier issues.