Your first response time is crucial to closing a deal. LeadSimple can notify you about every new lead that comes in via a call, email and/or text message, and gives you an easy way to call them back almost instantly. Here's what each notification type does.
- Call: If this is selected, LeadSimple will call you when each new lead comes in. If you pick up the phone, it will read off the lead's information and then prompt you to "press 1 to call the lead". Pressing 1 will initiate a call to the lead, connecting you with them only seconds after they contacted you.
- Email: If this is selected, LeadSimple will send you an email for every new lead with the lead's information in it.
- SMS: If this is selected, LeadSimple will send you a text message for every new lead that imports into your account. The text message will contain some of the lead's info and a link you can tap to initiate a phone call to the lead (similar to pressing 1 on the call notification).
1. Add yourself to the notification order
Click the settings icon on your lead list and select "Notifications & Routing" in the left-hand sidebar that appears.
Next, add yourself to the notification order by clicking the "+ Add User..." button.
You have the option to select any or a combination of the notification types. We recommend selecting Call and/or SMS so that you can follow up with the lead quickly after you're notified. If you don't want the noisiness of a phone call, selecting Email and SMS is a good choice.
2: Configure Call Notification settings
If you selected the Call notification, you'll want to review the call notification settings to set your call notification hours and the information you want LeadSimple to read off on new call notifications.
To access these settings, click the "Call Notification Settings" button.
- Setting Call Hours - Email and text notifications go out 24x7, but you can limit the hours of the day that phone notifications are sent. Use the slider to modify the window for the days and hours you want to be called.
- Call notification script - You can modify the lead details that get read off on the call when you are notified about new leads. You can press 1 at any time to skip the details and call the lead.
3. Set a default assignee
Set a default assignee to insure that a lead is assigned to someone even if you're not able to claim the lead by calling them on the call or SMS notification.
Test The Notification Order
You can test the notification order you've set up by sending a test lead through. To do this, click the "Send Test Lead" button at the top of the page.
This will trigger the call order with a test lead sending out a call, email or text depending on which options you've selected.
You will always be called or texted from the same phone number: (972) 360-9314. Add this phone number to your contacts on your mobile phone (you could call it "LeadSimple - New Lead") so that you recognize it when you get the notification call or text.
Lead Assignment Notification
When an agent calls a lead, and that lead is automatically assigned to them by lead simple, that person will receive and email notice that looks like this: