This article covers what is available on each of the three available plans. To see which plan your account is currently on, log into your LeadSimple account and navigate to the Billing page under Settings (admins only). All the details of what's included in each plan are displayed upfront for you.
Basic - $65/month
Basic is our lowest plan, great for smaller companies just getting started. It includes what you need to get started streamlining your sales process and tracking communication. It includes:
- 1 user (more can be added at $20/month)
- 1 pipeline (Pipelines are essentially folders that allow you to differentiate your leads by lead type (Owners, Tenants, Buyers, Sellers, etc). You can have any number of sources within each pipeline. Learn more about pipelines here.)
Basic also includes these three features:
- Automatic lead import (from your various sources)
- Call and Email tracking
- Basic notifications (does not include call notifications)
Growth - $99/month
Growth is definitely our most popular plan, helping further streamline the sales and growth side of your business. It includes everything that Basic offers, but also includes more powerful features.
- Includes 2 users (more can be added at $30/month)
- 1 Pipeline (more can be added at $30/month)
- Instant Call Notifications (allowing you to respond quickly to every lead inquiry)
- Automatic Emails (allowing you to automate emails inside your workflows)
- Custom Fields
- Saved Views
- Texting & Inbound call tracking
- Sales Forecast Report
- Forms & Site Tracking features
- Delegate Tasks (assign tasks to other users regardless of who the lead is assigned to)
- MailChimp Sync (sync your lead list directly into MailChimp so you can segment your leads in MailChimp differently than in LeadSimple, send bulk emails, etc.)
- Source Routing (route your sources to a source-specific workflow so those leads receive emails specific to them)
Operations- $1 per door/month or $200 / month minimum
Operations is perfect for companies who want to organize their whole business, both sales, and operations. Includes all the CRM features on Growth as well as another whole feature set for managing & tracking your operational processes (such as owner/property onboarding, applications, move ins, move outs, and lease renewals!) If you are on Growth and are paying for extra users or pipelines, you may want to consider upgrading to Operations and take advantage of the extra features it offers!
- Includes unlimited users
- Unlimited pipelines
- Includes everything on Basic and Growth as well as:
- Operational Processes
- Conditional Logic
- Property Management Software sync
If you have any questions about which plan is right for you, reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us using the chatbox in the bottom right corner of this page!