Points to Remember
- You can add leads to LeadSimple manually.
- You can edit a lead’s info later on, as well as change their assignee and lead type, and add more contacts or properties to the same lead.
- Try adding a test lead to LeadSimple. You can then use this lead to test features you learn about in later videos!
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually (this video)
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking