Points to Remember
- Get to the Stages & Workflows page by clicking Settings > Pipeline Settings > Stages & Workflows.
- You can assign certain steps in a workflow to a specific user instead of the lead’s assignee.
- You can also add a reminder to a specific step so you will receive an email reminder about that task before it falls due.
- Try it out! Assign a workflow step to a specific user and add a reminder.
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders (this video)
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking