Points to Remember
- Leads can be imported into LeadSimple automatically so you don’t have to add them manually.
- You can also add sources that do not auto-import so you can track where all your leads are coming from.
- Don’t use your lead types to differentiate where your leads are coming from! That’s what sources are for. (Lead Types are a broad way to distinguish between leads (Owners vs Tenants, for example), while sources help you track where they come from.)
- Write out a list of your current lead providers.
- Add them to LeadSimple, but don’t turn on auto-import just yet. We’ve still got some stuff to set up before you go live!
- Importing Leads Automatically
- Importing Leads Via a Spreadsheet
- How to Forward Leads into LeadSimple From Your Email
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads (this video)
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking