Points to Remember
- Stages are a visual of the sales process. Use them to show where your leads are in the sales process, and then set up workflows that are dependent on the lead’s stage.
- Use workflows to send auto emails to new leads, to get reminders to follow up with leads as well as other to-dos, and to set up email drip campaigns.
- Start crafting your sales process. There are defaults in LeadSimple, but you’ll be able to add more stages and completely customize the existing stages and workflows.
- If you would like our pre-set "Owners" workflows and email templates, email us at email@example.com and we'll help you get them into your account!
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They? (this video)
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking