Texting is a powerful form of communication in our modern age, and LeadSimple makes tracking your texts easy by seamlessly including them in your workflows and lead activity. Also, track your inbound calls so you know all communication is being tracked automatically in one place.
(Note that these features are part of an add-on that can be added to any of our plans. Learn more about pricing below.)
Points to Remember
- You can track both manual and automatic texts in LeadSimple and include texts in your workflows.
- You can provision your tracked numbers in your local area code(s) and provision multiple numbers for each user as necessary.
- Use your tracked LeadSimple to send and receive tracked texts and also track inbound calls.
- Use your cell phone for outbound calls but don't give out your personal information, by using your LeadSimple number as your caller ID.
- Use texts in your Owners sales workflows
- Use texts to communication with prospective tenants in a tenant pipeline
- Use texts in your operations/onboarding processes
- Use a LeadSimple market number in your marketing efforts to track inbound calls automatically in LeadSimple.
- And plenty more!
- Pricing and how to activate the features
- Provisioning agent numbers
- Provisioning marketing numbers
- Customizing greeting/voicemail message for your numbers
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking (this video)