Points to Remember
- You can log activities (calls, emails, texts, & meetings) manually in LeadSimple.
- Use the note feature to record any comments you or any team members need to know about the lead.
- Pin activities to the top of the activity feed.
- Try logging some activities manually on a test lead.
- Add a note to a test lead and pin it to the pinned activity section.
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually (this video)
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking