Points to Remember
- Get to the Stages & Workflows page by clicking Settings > Lead Type Settings > Stages & Workflows.
- All new leads are automatically added to the first stage in the Prospective category (the default is “New”). You can use the Source Routing (link to article below) feature to map your sources to different stages (this feature is only included on Compete and Dominate plans.)
- To add an auto email, first add an email step, then attach a template, then click the lightning bolt to make it automatic.
- Write a first contact email template and try adding it to the “New” stage.
- Source Routing - Learn how to route your sources to different stages.
- Automation in Workflows
- Automated Email Campaigns
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads (this video)
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking