Points to Remember
- Save time by making tracked (and recorded!) calls through LeadSimple so you don’t have to log the call manually.
- Make sure you’re tracking all calls (you can log calls manually if necessary) to get accurate contact rates, and to help the whole team know that you contacted the lead.
- Add a test lead in LeadSimple with a number not associated with any users in the account.
- Make a test call!
Links to More Information
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as further videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls (this video)
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking