Points to Remember
- You can be notified about new leads by phone, email, and text, or any combination of the three.
- Instant call notifications enable you to take advantage of the initial golden five minute window when a lead first comes in (without having to check LeadSimple!), giving you an advantage over any other property managers that they may have contacted.
- (Please note that instant call notifications are only included on Compete and Dominate plans. If you are on our Get Organized plan, you do not have access to this feature.)
- Add yourself to the notifications page and send a test lead (button in the top corner) to see how the call notifications work. (Make sure you have a phone number added to your profile and that call notifications are turned on for you on the Notifications page.)
Links to Further Videos (This section will be updated as future videos become available.)
- Intro: What is LeadSimple?
- Adding a Lead Manually
- Sources & Auto-Importing Leads
- Types of Notifications (this video)
- Notifications for Teams
- Making Tracked Calls
- Sending Tracked Emails
- Notes & Logging Activities Manually
- Stages & Workflows: What Are They?
- Auto Emails for New Leads
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Advanced Workflows - Assigning Tasks & Task Reminders
- Texting & Inbound Call Tracking